What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to perform mental calculations with the minimum of effort
- Showing you how to multiply any 2 or 3 digit number by 11 in less than five seconds
- Showing you how to square any number ending with a five in five seconds or less
- Showing you how to multiply two decimal numbers together like1.12 X 9.3
- Showing you how to square other numbers like 23² or 120²
- Showing you how to estimate Square Roots
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Seriously Simple Sums! Vedic Maths scores 71.15/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.vedic-maths-ebook.com/vedic/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vedic-maths-ebook.com you’ll also be taken through to vedic-maths-ebook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)